Re: ANON: job dissatisfaction

Subject: Re: ANON: job dissatisfaction
From: Chuck Vroman <ChuckV -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:50:52 -0800

You should probably quit this job if you are not satisfied with it. Be
aware that, contrary to numerous advertisements, there is a finite number of
jobs out there. The reputation you may be building of being an employee who
is never satisfied will come back to haunt you. It may even keep you from
getting that "dream job" you are looking for.

Take your job one day at a time. If they are asking you to violate your
principles or perform illegal operations, then seek employment elsewhere.
If they change things in the middle of the flow, welcome to the real world -
it happens everywhere. As long as your principles and the law are not being
violated, enjoy the fact that you are employed in the computer industry with
unlimited advancement potential. By the way, the only way to advance in a
company is to have longevity at the company.

Just some thoughts.

Chuck Vroman
Technical Writer/Systems Analyst
Applied Technical Systems, Inc.