Re: Help a student time, all!

Subject: Re: Help a student time, all!
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:00:20 -0800

Ben -

> If anyone out there knows of any resources for standards
> or criteria of Online documentation or has any words of wisdom, could you
> either respond to the list or me directly at astroman -at- ihug -dot- co -dot- nz .

There are a number of places in the online world that have the kinds of
standards you are looking for. You might prowl around the Microsoft and
Netscape sites, particularly in their intranet sections, and see what you come
up with. A lot of folks who have done various kinds of web pages have gotten a
lot of templates, suggestions, and ideas from those places. Two more are
Webmonkey (www.Hotwired.com/webmonkey), the site HotWired maintains to help
people who are trying to learn how to create and maintain web pages, and the
equivalent site at CNET (www.builder.com). Finally, you might take a look at
some of Sun's docs stuff at www.sun.com/docs/ because Sun has spent a lot of
energy in the online arena.

Have fun!