New member intro

Subject: New member intro
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:54:08 -0500

Hello folks,
I just joined the list and thought it would be a good idea to introduce
myself
before I jumped into any discussions.

What I do - independent consultant specializing in custom course
development and documentation since 1988. Focus on employee training for
corporations in the areas of finance, operations, sales and customer
service. Also online and manual research.

Affiliations - STC (senior member), American Society for Training and
Development (ASTD), International Society for Performance Improvement
(ISPI), Association of Independent Information Professionals (AIIP).

Tools - Word 97, Powerpoint, Designer's Edge, Quest, Internet, Information
Mapping.

Special Interests - Information design. online information, web-based
training, consulting.

Why I joined - to exchange information and ideas about technical
communication. This is especially important to me since the Kansas City STC
chapter folded. I crave interaction with other tech
communicators. I also subscribe to the TRDEV-L and TECHTRAIN lists..

Audrey Choden
Training by Design (R)
5011 West 66th Street
Prairie Village, KS 66208
(Kansas City)

(913) 432-7414
fax: (913) 432-8744
achoden -at- compuserve -dot- com

***custom course development and documentation***
***business and technical information retrieval***

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000