Re: mouse recomendation??

Subject: Re: mouse recomendation??
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:12:45 -0800

---Dianne Moscrip <dmoscrip -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET> wrote:

> Hello out there:

Any suggestions on a good name brand for a
> mouse?
=============
Best MOUSE I ever had was a clear case Logitech that lasted longer
than the computer to which it was originally attached.

When it became 'ill,' I bought other rodents (including Logitech
devices) -- all quickly met their end. (I compared them to
longer-lived HP equipment and determined there seemed to be less ball
'play' with the High Price/High Performance eqipment.)

HOWEVER, in the end I found/bought a Wacom 4*5 pad w/cordless,
battery-less stylus (partly based on results of a question posed to
this list and followed by a summary) and partly based on cost (~US$80).

I could buy LOTS of /cheap/ rodents for those $s, but the
inconvenience of their demise, the installation, etc., made the
pen/pad combo attractive.

Addd bonus: my southpaw son being able to use the pen as efficiently
as his right-handed dad (can't do that with an 'ergonamic' mouse).

It has proven to be rugged (it bounces nicely on a terrazo floor) and,
strangely, it has NOT /disappeared./ (With 3 kids, THAT was a concern.)

No Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

Adjustment period: 5 minutes is about right.

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=