Re: Alternative to Front Page?

Subject: Re: Alternative to Front Page?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:54:27 -0800

John Nesbit wrote:

> ... Front Page ... way too limited and too buggy.
> I continually have to go in and correct it with basic HTML code.
> Any recommendations out there on really good web authoring tools?

Try Allaire HomeSite 4.0 (http://www.allaire.com/). I've been a happy
3.0 user for some time, now.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

Try HTML Indexer, the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=