(Straying OT) Re: mouse recomendation: HUMOR

Subject: (Straying OT) Re: mouse recomendation: HUMOR
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:50:37 -0800

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:21:52 -0500, John David Hickey wrote:

>Another thing I've noticed is that you can sometimes improve performance on
>a mouse if you switch it's ball with another mouse. A little skullduggery is
>required here, with you sneaking around to your co-worker's desk and
>serendipitously switching the mouse ball. I theorized that the mouse ball is
>actually smaller now after prolonged use (mouse errosion). It doesn't reach
>the rollers as well as it did in its younger days (now THERE'S a universal

Many of you have probably seen this before. It's become something of a

Your friend and mine,
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Where is the sting, tell me, where is the bite?
When the Graverobber comes like a thief in the night?
Where is the victory, where is the prize?
When the Graverobber comes, and Death finally dies...
- Petra, "Graverobber"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=