Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Kristian Rickard <K -dot- Rickard -at- TTACS -dot- TTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:18:23 -0600

Good idea, Diane....Interesting topic

My input:

A.A. art, emphasis in design
B.A. English, emphasis in creative writing
M.A.T.C. (Master's in Technical Communication) -- May 99

I am graduating in May 99, and have received a job offer to work as an
information technology consultant (Management Consulting) for a big 5
consulting firm.

I know that a degree is a requirement there, and that the mixture of
computer programming and strong written/oral communication skills that came
with my M.A.T.C. really helped during the interview process, as far as what
they wanted in a candidate.

Kristian Rickard
Multimedia/Instructional Designer
Texas Tech University