Re: Documentation management

Subject: Re: Documentation management
From: Jason Huntington <JasonH -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:46:04 -0800

In addition, VSS supports sharing files between projects in the VSS project
hierarchy.

We use VSS's ability to shadow files to our intranet. VSS copies
documentation that developers (yes, developers) and other technical writers
add or check in from a shadowed VSS projects to a specified intranet
directory.

Jason R. Huntington

Senior Technical Writer
Captura Software, Inc.