Re: degrees

Subject: Re: degrees
From: "SECARA, MAGGIE" <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:58:22 -0800

Other drawbacks may be having too interesting a career. I worked for 2
years at Disney Imagineering. That's often good for a great
conversation but at the end, they forget to talk about the job and my
actual work.

I also, for my sins, spent a year working for Harlan Ellison (SF fans
will recognize the name). Same thing. People want to talk about that
experience, and they doubtless remember having a great conersation, but
can't remember anything I may have said or shown them.

Admittedly, that hasn't happened lately, but I'm always careful to steer
an interviewer back on track.

Maggie Secara
The Tech Writer
MAINSAVER CMMS