Re: mouse recomendation: How about a trackball?

Subject: Re: mouse recomendation: How about a trackball?
From: Pam Owen <Nighthawk1 -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:37:15 -0500

I, too, have a trackball (Logitech TrackMan Marble) and find I like in much
more than the traditional mouse. I got it because I have a problem with
severe shoulder pain resulting from years of working at a computer. A
salesman at The Healthy Back Store sugggested I get one, as it's generally
recommended for the problem I have. It does seem to help, and the way it's
made it also supports the entire hand well - reducing the likelihood of my
getting carpal tunnel syndrome. It did take a while to get used to doing
almost all my mouse work with my thumb, but it's second-nature to me now.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications
Nighthawk1 -at- mindspring -dot- com

"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony"