job posting-Boston

Subject: job posting-Boston
From: Suzanne Rauscher <writeworks -at- PSHIFT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:29:46 -0500

Posted on DICE ....thought I'd pass it along

POSITION TITLE : Senior Technical Writer
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Technical Writing, Windows Software

LOCATION : MA 617 Boston
START DATE : ASAP
PAY RATE : Full-time to $80K + Stock.
LENGTH : PERM
POSITION ID: 370

EMAIL: larryp -at- r2services -dot- com

WEB: http://www.r2services.com

COMMENTS: Growing, public company ready to exploit their product niche in
the telephony industry. Software product is far beyond the competition!
Expansion positions to meet customer demand, and keep a leadership position
in the marketplace. You will design, plan and write manuals, guides for
users. You must have at least 2 years of technical writing for Windows
software products (preferably Client /Server). Robo-Help, Frame or Word
desired.
Compensation includes salary, stock and bonus.

Suzanne Rauscher
4 Ledge Road
Morrisville, VT 05661
(802) 888-4948