Re: Certificate Programs

Subject: Re: Certificate Programs
From: Charlene Hirschi <hirschi -at- DIGITALPLA -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:47:06 -0700

I think it has been mentioned here before--Utah State University has an
excellent online master's program.

> I have a BA in Communications but am considering going for the "official"
> certificate in TW. Does anyone know which schools, other than UCLA and RIT
> (Rochester Institute of Technology), offer distance learning courses for TW
> certificates?

begin:vcard
n:Hirschi;Charlene
tel;cell:435 512 1282
tel;fax:435 787 8697
tel;work:435 750 0806
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.,digitalpla.net/~hirschi
org:Canyon Winds Writing and Editing Service
version:2.1
email;internet:hirschi -at- digitalpla -dot- net
title:Writer/Editor
adr;quoted-printable:;;736 W 470 N=0D=0A;Logan;UT;84321;
fn:Charlene Hirschi
end:vcard