Re: Learning C Programming

Subject: Re: Learning C Programming
From: Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:16:59 -0800

>The key to C is not knowing every last construct and syntax
>element, but understanding how Object Oriented Programming
>works.

You're confusing C with C++. C is a small step up from assembly
language. It has the control structures that became popular in the
early 1970s. Since about 1974 it has also had structures, which
help support structured data. It really hasn't got much in it to
support object-oriented programming. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net> www.cyberpass.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

© Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=