Re: Highly Deletable Subjects

Subject: Re: Highly Deletable Subjects
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:12:51 -0800

I interpreted this as "If you use these subjects, many people will delete
your message without reading it. Therefore, if you want to discuss any of
these subjects, always include an intriguing topic in the subject line, one
that has wide interest, for example, 1960's highlife music from Ghana.

Examples:

* Cardinal Rex Lawson or Tech writing degrees
* Frame, Word, and the Ramblers horn section
* Job opening in Atlanta, where E. T. Mensah probably didn't visit

- Scott M
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

> Technical communicators who have take offense
> at Jim Cheval's post, please read it.
>
> He said, "Perhaps it would be useful for some of us
> to let people know which subjects die an unread deatho
> in our own particular cosmoses (cosmii?)."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=