Online Masters Program at USU

Subject: Online Masters Program at USU
From: Brian Frederickson <SL6PH -at- CC -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:15:02 -0700

Seasons Greetings to Everyone,

I am writing in response to the question posted about Utah State
University's Online Master Program.

I am currently in the English: Technical Communications program here
at USU, however, I am not in the MA program.

I have heard good things about the online program, this being the first
of its kind from what we are told. I realize my opinion may be a "little
bias", so you are welcome to see for yourself.

I would encourage anyone interested in the program to refer to the page
itself. It is located at:

http://english.usu.edu/dept/instruction/online/TechWriting/index.htm

If you would like to ask question about the program, I am sure that
Dr. Hailey would be more than happy to respond to THOUSANDS of
messages. You can contact him at:

dhailey -at- english -dot- usu -dot- edu

I hope this information will be helpful.

Brian Frederickson
sl6ph -at- cc -dot- usu -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=