Entry Level

Subject: Entry Level
From: "Leona L. Magee-Dupree" <leona -dot- magee-dupree -at- CCBCC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:29:18 -0500

Willard, not to discourage you or anyone who wants to become a technical
writer, but the first question I ask you is why? Why do you want to become
a technical writer? Have you read any books about technical writing? Have
you interviewed any technical writers? Do you know anything about the
field of techical writing? Do you want to become a technical writer for
the money? Find a technical writer who will mentor you and ask questions.
I'm sure any one of the technical writers with 10-15 years of experience or
more than 5 years of experience would be glad to help you.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=