Re: Technical books

Subject: Re: Technical books
From: Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough <nm -at- NOADSPLEASE -dot- II -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:05:07 -0500

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Janet Valade wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommendation for must-have O'Reilly books?

I have two books sitting right next to my computer: a dictionary
and O'Reilly's "Unix in a Nutshell." So, for me, "Unix in a
Nutshell" is a must-have. It used to cost only $9.95 and was the
best deal in the world of computer books. I think they've raised
the price on it though...

--

Nancy McGough http://www.ii.com/ Infinite Ink

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=