In-House Style Manual

Subject: In-House Style Manual
From: Arthur Schweke <tekwrite -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:29:24 PST

I am writing an in-house style manual. A few days ago there was a
posting by someone who had done a manual, and the posting showed the
organization and elements of the manual. I meant to save that posting
for my own use, but I inadvertently erased it. If the person who sent
that posting reads this, please resubmit it you will save me a lot of
time.

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=