Re: PDF v paper

Subject: Re: PDF v paper
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kkuvinka -at- CLIENTELE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:09:16 -0800

I don't understand. You get really angry that people are concerned about our
natural resources? Let's not even go there!

The "presentation medium" is not an "other consideration," it's part of the
package deal.

Why do we take ourselves so seriously? I'm in it for the money! And I do
care about those trees, and all those unopened manuals that get trashed...

Oregon Kat

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=