Going international?

Subject: Going international?
From: "Geoff Hart (by way of \"Eric J. Ray\" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>)" <ght -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:10:34 -0700

Tony Caruso had several questions concerning what to expect when his
company "goes international". Tony, I haven't worked in such an
environment, so I'm not going to speculate. However, I can recommend a
book by Nancy Hoft of STC ("International Technical Communication") on
issues in international communication... I haven't read the book
itself, but I've read enough of Nancy's articles that I respect her
opinion. I don't have the correct reference information anywhere
handy, but a search on STC's web site (www.stc-va.org) or their
International Technical Communication SIG's web site (www.lm2.com/itc)
should turn it up. If not, I'm sure someone on techwr-l can provide
full details.
--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Patience comes to those who wait."--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=