Developers

Subject: Developers
From: "Leona L. Magee-Dupree" <leona -dot- magee-dupree -at- CCBCC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:04:13 -0500

I gave a copy of instructions to a developer and the developer ignored the
instructions and changed the sentences from active to passive. The
developer tried to edit the documentation. What does a technical writer
have to do to get feedback about the accuracy of a document and not "tid
bits" of how to write from someone who does not know how to write? Why do
developers do this? How should we react?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=