Soliciting book reviews

Subject: Soliciting book reviews
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:55:27 -0600

Orr & Associates is developing a bookstore, in association with
Amazon.com, that specializes in Technical Communications titles
including, tech writing, instructional design, performance technology,
usability, quality assurance, and business process analysis. To give
added value to the site, we are including an extensive, annotated
bibliography of articles and books in all theses disciplines, and are
including book reviews from Orr staff and others. We hope to make this a
valuable resource for the tech communications community.

We invite TECHWR-L subscribers and others to send us your list of
favorite books, articles, courses, with bibliographical data and your
short comments on the material. We will edit these and include a credit
in the bibliography for the author of the comments and bibliographical
material used. Also, we will have book reviews of a number of hot
titles. Again, if you want to contribute a book review (100 to 150
words), we will credit it to you. We offer a $100.00 gift certificate to
Amazon.com to the best review submitted each month. We will include your
name, email address, and company in the review.

All revenue from this bookstore is earmarked for our employees' 401K
plan.

Please send submissions to mailto:whitears -at- orrnet -dot- com -dot-

Thanks for your help,

David Orr
Orr & Associates/Usability Management
whitears -at- orrnet -dot- com