WebWorks Publisher 4.0.11

Subject: WebWorks Publisher 4.0.11
From: Linda McCulloch-Smith <mccullol -at- CADVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:58:42 -0700

I am using WebWorks Publisher 4.0.11 and a customized template to
generate WinHelp 3.1. We want to use context sensitive markers. I have
added them to the relevant topics in my FrameMaker 5.5.6 files by
creating a marker called TopicAlias. This marker is automatically mapped
to TopicAlias in Publisher.

I can get the c-s markers to work in WinHelp 95, but they do not seem to
work in WinHelp 3.1.

This is the procedure we used to get c-s markers to work in the
WinHelp95 template:

1. In Style Designer, Marker Styles, TopicAlias style,change
TopicAlias from: @WRITE(append,host,taliases.txt, $BBTopicID; =
$DATA; );

to: @SET_ATTR(talias,$DATA;);

2. In Style Designer, Paragraph Styles, New Topic style, change
$GET_COUNTER(topiccount); of @WRITE line to:
$GET_ATTR($PAGE;,talias);

Can anyone tell me how to configure c-s markers for WinHelp 3.1 output
from WebWorks Publisher 4.0.11? I suspect the macro for TopicAlias needs
to be completely changed, not just one line of it, as in WinHelp 95.

Thanks.
Linda

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=