Re: Acrobat in Windows NT

Subject: Re: Acrobat in Windows NT
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:43:39 -0500

Marybeth...

Coming from one of your children-companies (Bellcore) back East, Acrobat works
just fine in NT. Bellcore is all NT, and we use Acrobat extensively..infact, it
is used internally for routing all drafts and document changes, externally for
sending our manuals to our customers, clients, and vendors on CD, intranets and
over the Internet. In what way is it not available? Feel free to call me or to
email me directly at Bellcore.

John

Marybeth S. wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A while ago, I had to abandon my professional desire to provide PDF
> formatted documents because our company was running Windows NT 4 and
> Acrobat was not available.
>
> Now I am in a position where PDF documents could be a necessity in the
> near future. We are currently running Windows 95 but there has been a
> sudden push to switch to NT and my boss asked for anybody with issues to
> bring them up now.
>
> I was unable to find information at adobe.com that mentioned whether or
> not Acrobat is now available for NT. Could anybody please enlighten me?
>
> Marybeth Simon
> Senior Technical Writer
> Science Applications International Corporation
> http://www.saic.com/

John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com mailto:jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com
phone(w) 732-699-3077 phone(h) 732-2910-7811
alpha-pager: 800-864-8444 pin 1857522 http://www.tdandw.com
email pager: mailto:1857522 -at- pagemart -dot- net
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."
"The only perfect document I ever created is still on my hard drive."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=