Re: Acrobat in Windows NT

Subject: Re: Acrobat in Windows NT
From: Steve Struck <stephens -at- ALR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:13:07 -0800

Hi Marybeth,

I'm currently running Acrobat Reader, Distiller, and Exchange 3.0 for Windows
under Windows NT 4.0. These are not special NT versions, just the standard
versions that come bundled with FrameMaker. I'm not aware of any special NT
versions of the Acrobat products.

If you're going to be producing PDF documents, instead of using the PDF Writer,
I would suggest that you print your documents to a postscript printer (print to
file), then Distill the documents to create the PDF versions. This seems to work
very well for the PDF documents that I produce.

Hope this helps. Good luck and happy holidays.

Steve Struck
Sr. Technical Writer
Gateway, Irvine

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=