Re: Military Doc.

Subject: Re: Military Doc.
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kkuvinka -at- CLIENTELE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:04:47 -0800

I worked for a military contractor for four years. Yes, we had to follow
standards; it was in our contract (2167A). But the most rewarding aspect of
the job was that the documentation was actually USED. Other aspects that
differ from my commercial experience:

Access to state-of-the-art tools and technologies
Lousy pay, GREAT benefits
Security Clearance hassle
More travel
Next to no production issues
Creative graphics were necessary, which did NOT include screen shots!
Lone writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=