Re: NETWORKING ARCHIVES

Subject: Re: NETWORKING ARCHIVES
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:50:39 +0100

On 15-12-1998 16:42 Alecia Lee wrote:

>I need to find a software application that will allow 10-15 graphic
>designers to access an archive of graphic design files through a network
>on Power Mac Computers. The archive needs to be able to hold over 100
>gigs of graphics. Something like a file sharing thing. Do any of you

Alecia,

Try Filemaker Pro (www.filemaker.com) in which you can store images (and
even Quicktime movies), which are accessible over a network, even
Internet, by its Web Companion facilities.
Samples are enclosed at purchase.

Regards,
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

* Quality: you don't have to do this, survival is not compulsory...
(Deming)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=