Action -> Result?

Subject: Action -> Result?
From: Brenda Ruetschi <Bruetschi -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:24:02 -0500

<snip>
From: John Posada [mailto:john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM]

I just try to do two things when I write... <more snippage>

2) Show the action, then show the results.
</snip>

That's interesting, because I usually do the reverse:

To Delete the line, press Backspace.

We do this so we don't have people blinding following the manual, doing each
action only to realize they didn't really want to do that...

This is related to the old story that ends, cut blue wire (turn page) to
detonate bomb.

Brenda Ruetschi
Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.