HELP!! Need writer for SPE paper

Subject: HELP!! Need writer for SPE paper
From: Michael Bean <mbean -at- ALLARDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:24:17 -0600

We have the opportunity to work with a new client on a unique job; unfortunately
we don't have anybody available to do it in the necessary timeframe.

It's a short-term (must be done by end of January) contract job for someone to
prepare a technical paper to be presented at a Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
conference.

If you are familiar with the SPE guidelines and highly technical petrochemical
documentation, give me a call ASAP.

Michael Bean Technical Documentation Services
Allard, Inc.
972.276.6608
http://www.allardinc.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=