Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 21 Dec 1998 to 22 Dec 1998

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 21 Dec 1998 to 22 Dec 1998
From: "Hyde, Barb # IHTUL" <Barb -dot- Hyde -at- TULSA -dot- CISTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:01:32 -0600

Helene,
Open the Summary Info box (at Summary Info on the File menu in Word 6
and at Properties on the File menu in Word 7) and type the title of your
document in the Title box.

Open the footer and Insert --> Field. Select Title from the list in the
righthand list box. Click OK.

The Title that you typed in the Summary/User Information box displays in
the footer. To change it throughout the doucment, change the title in
the Summary/User Information box, Select All, and press F9.

Wind at your back
Barb

>Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:26:09 -0500
>From: Helene Borenstein <hborenstein -at- ORDINOX -dot- COM>
>Subject: <No subject given>

>Can anyone tell me how to do the following in Word?

>I'm designing a template where I'd like the project name on the title
page
>to be linked to the footer on each page so that it is automatically
entered
>in the footer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=