Re: Looking for "Technical Writer"

Subject: Re: Looking for "Technical Writer"
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:11:09 -0500

Tom...how about something like this:

We are looking for technical writer to produce parts catalogs, installation
instruction sheets, price books, specifications, etc. The right person should
have:
(1) good writing skills
(2) an understanding and interest in engineering/technical matters
(3) some page layout/design expertise.

This is an entry level position. We will teach industry-specific skills.

Seriously...my point is, have you said exactly what you are looking for and the
level of the position in plain language in the adv? If so, just toss the ones
that are over or under...you stated your needs. You cannot prevent people that
don't read from submitting, just be clear about what you do want.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=