Re: Where can I find tech writers?

Subject: Re: Where can I find tech writers?
From: Charmaine Brandon <CBRANDON -at- HIBERNIABANK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:24:37 -0600

Try this link:

http://techwriting.miningco.com/

This an excellent site for tech writing info, and has a tech writer resume links page as well as links to tech writer web rings, etc., where you'll probably find other resume boards as well.

Charmaine
cbrandon -at- hiberniabank -dot- com

My opinions are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Hibernia Corporation.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=