Re: MIF2RTF vs. Quadralay?

Subject: Re: MIF2RTF vs. Quadralay?
From: skeeter <skeeter -at- FULL-MOON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:42:58 -0600

I, too, have been considering these options, but since the company I work
for has decided to standardize on RoboHelp, we pretty much have to go with
that. Luckily, the latest version (7.0) is pretty user-friendly and easy to
use. (thank goodness)

We're just starting to evaluate it, so we're not quite sure how easy it is
to port files from FrameMaker to RoboHelp. If anyone has already done this,
please let us know; I'm sure many would be curious to hear your opinion. I
know I would.

<tsu2000 -at- my-dejanews -dot- com> wrote in message
news:76bch7$6de$1 -at- nnrp1 -dot- dejanews -dot- com -dot- -dot- -dot-
>We will be converting our FrameMaker files into online help. Any
>recommendations for the best software and technical support? Thus far,
we've
>considered WebWorks Publisher (Quadralay) and MIF2RTF (Omsys). Previously,
we
>were using Microsoft Word and WinHelp to get our online help files. We
would
>especially appreciate any first-hand knowledge of these companies and their
>products.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=