Re: Want your documentation user-tested ?

Subject: Re: Want your documentation user-tested ?
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:59:26 EST

Regarding Professor Jim Stratman's email on usability testing ...

I took the Fall 1998 version of this class, and cannot praise it
highly enough. If you're interested in learning about UT and live
in the Denver metro area, take the class. If you're interested in
getting some top-notch testing done for one of your products,
give Jim Stratman a call.

If I can answer any particulars for you, feel free to shoot me an
email.

Regards,

Anne Halsey
(MS-TechComm, UC-Denver, 1994)