Misreading online information

Subject: Misreading online information
From: J W Seaman <jwseaman -dot- a0478494 -at- INFOTRADE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:44:24 -0000

You know how easy it is to misread online information?
(Anything from an e-mail to an IETM.)

Does anyone know of any objective research into this problem?
There's plenty of anecdotal evidence in the archives and elsewhere,
but I'd be really interested in any pointers to quantitative work.

Send e-mail direct to me. I'll summarise for the list.

John

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=