Genesis of Tina the Tech Writer

Subject: Genesis of Tina the Tech Writer
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <ASchweizer -at- AVIO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:17:38 -0500

Hey, I was on vacation...
The strip Eric refers to is by far my favorite Dilbert. I had no idea when
I first saw it that it was the genesis of Tina/Tech Writing in the Dilbert
World, but I still have it hanging on my cubicle wall. Now I'll never let
it go. I am amazed, no shocked, no, amused, that people (tech writers)
didn't think that strip was hilarious. No wonder Tina is referred to as
brittle! I've been a tech writer for 8 years, I have a degree in Technical
Writing, so I think I am serious about what I do, but it isn't brain
surgery. I've come up through the ranks, working at small companies and
large. The four year old company I am currently with has grown from 20
people to 120, and every progression has pushed us further into the twisted,
real-life world of Scott Adams! It's a hoot! Life imitating art!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=