Re: Why HTML Help?

Subject: Re: Why HTML Help?
From: Kathy Das Gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:15:59 -0500

Re: Why go to HTMLHelp?

The OLH application I am working on has 1 very basic reason for moving to
HTMLHelp (actually, NetHelp). The application that it supports is moving to
a Java GUI. Because the application will be platform-independent, naturally
the Help should be. I suspect this is why many OLH apps are migrating to be
HTML-based. The side benefit (for me) is that it is fun to work with a new
technology, and I am thrilled to develop some new expertise.

Kathy Das Gupta
Tech Writing Consultant
Currently Posted at: Bellcore Learning Support

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=