Cross-Post: converting D2H to RoboHelp

Subject: Cross-Post: converting D2H to RoboHelp
From: Constance Whitesell <Cjwhitesel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:12:11 EST

Does anyone have experience with converting a help project created in RoboHelp
to Doc-to-Help? I'm considering turning a project (RTFs, HPJ, CNT files) over
to a writer who uses D2H and wonder how feasible the conversion might be.
I've used styles consistently throughout the documentation. What happens to
authorable buttons, etc.? You can reply to me privately at
Constantia -at- aol -dot- com -dot- thanks....

Connie Whitesell

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=