Capturing websites and links in PDF

Subject: Capturing websites and links in PDF
From: "Clark, Robert" <Robert -dot- Clark -at- SCHWAB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:48:51 -0500

Does anyone know of a method to bring up a website and capture its contents
as an Acrobat PDF file? I have looked into WebLink, the plug-in for
Exchange that allows you to assign HTML links to existing PDF files, but
have found nothing that will allow me to call up a website (with many pages)
and save it (structure intact) as a PDF with an index and all the connected
links as PDF documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=