Re: JPG: batch reformatting

Subject: Re: JPG: batch reformatting
From: Kim Nylander <nylanderk -at- IPIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:35:52 -0500

On 1/6/99 10:16 AM, John Cornellier muttered:

>I'm not sure if this is an appropriate subject for this list,
>but does anyone have a batch reformatting utility for the
>*size* and hopefully compression level of a group of JPGs? (I
>know PSP has batch conversion from one format to another). The
>objective is to create a set of thumbnail images for a large
>set of existing graphics.
>John Cornellier

John,

Try Graphics Workshop Pro. It's a nice file conversion utility that will
do batch thumbnails. The description from the web page for GWS reads:
"Batch convert between fifty popular image formats; view, crop, resize,
rotatre, print, and process your graphics; create thumbnails; and much
more." The web page is http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/gwspro.html.

Hope that helps.

Kim Nylander

Technical Writer