Word Versions (Was Re: Version/Documentation Control Software)

Subject: Word Versions (Was Re: Version/Documentation Control Software)
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:02:17 -0000

I've had bad luck with Word 97's version-saving feature. I ended up with huge files that crashed my machine. I was using a Pentium 133 with 48Meg of RAM, and the original documents were only <5 pages of all text. I learned my lesson.

I'd like to hear if anybody has had better experiences with this feature.

---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
--Elmore Leonard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=