Re: new title: Information Developer

Subject: Re: new title: Information Developer
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:41:12 -0500

"Information Developer" doesn't work for me. IMO, writers take information
and mold it into something usable. A fiction writer is an information
developer; a tech writer is more of an information filter or designer.

How about "Information Designer"?

<aside> I hate all these alternative titles anyway. I'm a tech writer,
damnit! ;-)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=