Subject lines: or how to organize for max. time management

Subject: Subject lines: or how to organize for max. time management
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:49:17 -0500

Okay, for future reference,

1)I was not attempting to slam Dave.
2)Yes, I may have misinterpreted what he was saying.
3)I am using MS Outlook 98, but have done similar sorting in GroupWise - so
stop telling me it's impossible.

If anyone would like to know how to do this, there are these things called
Help files written by these people called technical writers who work very
hard and would probabnly appreciate it if someone actually took the time to
read what they have worked so hard on.

Please stop sending me emails (addressed with my name, may I add) asking how
to do it, wanting step-by-step instructions. I may post a great deal, but I
work too. ;-)

For future reference, polite inquiries or questions are ALWAYS welcome.
Flaming balls of electronic crap being flung at me are not.

Maybe Dave is onto something. When you want to flame someone, tell them so
in the subject line. Say something like "This email full of ranting of a
juvenile person with nothing better to do than argue semantics by reading
between imaginary lines rather than reading the post", and we can direct our
programs to have your mail spontaneously combust. Deal?

Lisa Comeau

"I love to dance in the light of the TECHWR-L flames...it makes me feel
free..."
-attributed to a crazy techwhirler singed to death one afternoon in May

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=