e-mail recommendations

Subject: e-mail recommendations
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:18:40 -0500

OK, let me see if I've got this all down...

We should now label all private e-mail with the recipient's name when
posting the private message to the list and correct the corrections made
within flames that respond indirectly to the questions posted by another?

Here's a suggestion: why don't we follow the rules defined by the listowner
(his name is Eric Ray, not the mean evil abominable Eric the Hun).

Happy Friday everyone. We now return you to your previously-scheduled
nonsense.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=