Re: Protocol recommendation for e-mail

Subject: Re: Protocol recommendation for e-mail
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 23:23:20 +0100

On 07-01-1999 17:48 David Hailey wrote:

>I would like to recommend that we as professional communicators begin a
>protocol for the subject line of e-mail.

>Whadda' ya' think? If you have a reply, please reply off list. Otherwise,
>please consider the suggestion. It makes sense to me.

I have mail actions defined in which messages will be marked by special
colors, put in designated folders, etc. when certain criteria are met:
e.g. sender, subject.
Even words in the message can be taken: e.g. UNSUBSCRIBE virus messages.
The sender will automatically be presented with a canned answer on these
annoying and boring texts.

Regards
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

* In managing your information you will control your quality...

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=