Training Documentation

Subject: Training Documentation
From: Tanya Jessup <tanya_jessup -at- EPICDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:23:28 -0800

I've written training documentation for a company that already had a style
guide to follow. It was a great learning experience. However, I'm now
going to be writing training documentation for a different company that
hasn't had training documentation in the past. I would like some advice on
any good books on writing courseware. We will need to plan the layout,
structure, etc. I appreciate any experiences, advice, or suggestions that
anyone can give me.

TIA

Tanya Jessup
Technical Writer