Thomas Kuhn and Framemaker

Subject: Thomas Kuhn and Framemaker
From: Tzvee Zahavy <tzvee -at- ZAHAVY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:34:22 -0500

Kuhn's book is one of the breakthrough works in the history of science and
one of my favorites.

He argues that science is a human endeavor that progresses based on
theories until those theories become so unwieldy and unable to accomodate
facts and knowledge, that they are discarded and replaced by new ones. So
the Ptolemaic view of the universe was replaced by the Copernican.

I assume Melissa is reading Kuhn to better predict when Framemaker will be
overthrown because of all its anomalies! ;>)

From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Subject: Thomas Kuhn
Did anybody out there ever have to read The Structure of Scientific
Revolutions by Thomas Kuhn?
Anybody understand what he was trying to say?
I need some help with this book, some serious help...
Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development
IBM
919-254-4755/8-444-4755