Re: reading *.ps files

Subject: Re: reading *.ps files
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:13:38 -0500

I don't know about any filters for word, but probably the best-known
PostScript interpreter is Aladdin GhostScript, which is freely available for
many platforms. In addition to reading PostScript files, it can also read
and write PDFs (although it doesn't do the latter as well as Acrobat
Exchange and doesn't support all of Acrobat's hypertext features).

See http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ for more information and to download it.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=