Job posting, Washington, DC

Subject: Job posting, Washington, DC
From: "M. Hunter-Kilmer" <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:41:58 -0500

Hi, guys!

I've been neglecting to read techwr-l for several months now -- it's
still piling up in a mail folder, hoping pathetically that I will get
to it at some point.

Anyway, we have an opening for a systems writer in my department. BNA
is a good company, QA/Doc is a good department, and I'm pleased with
my coworkers and manager. Please feel free to write me at
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com if you'd like the skinny on the job etc.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)

*********************************

Technical Writer -- System Documentation

Writes and edits documentation of system procedures and workflows to
be used by programmers and system analysts, and user-aids for business
system users.

Works with system architects, analysts, and programmers to develop
system documentation and to facilitate compliance of others with system
documentation standards and guidelines.

Excellent compensation and benefits package. Visit our Website at
www.bna.com.
EOE M/F/D/V

Job Skills: = Required: Minimum of two years' technical writing
experience, preferably in a software development environment.
Experience with text editing, screen captures, graphics manipulation,
flowcharting, print layout, and onscreen design.

Highly Desirable: Experience with automated document management
systems, configuration management, and IEEE or DOD documentation
standards.

Write to dcohen -at- bna -dot- com for details.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=