Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:46:36 -0600

> The "FrontPage is not pure HTML" rhetoric is total bulls**t. People
> have been saying this for years and it simply is not true.

I'm not sure anyone has said FrontPage creates invalid HTML. What it
*does* create is really crappy HTML that gives wildly different results
on different browsers, while making the novice user think that what you
see really is what you get. Which is just as bad, if not worse.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=